Presentations will be short and sweet, in the PechaKucha style, just 5 minutes and 5 slides each. We will have questions all together. Then, ending the formal part of the event, we will open several breakout rooms. This is to allow for informal chat and discussion around the practice and techniques described, a chance to share your own experience and catch up with colleagues or make new connections.
We have a host of dedicated improvers of the built environment to speak on 6th December. Colleagues from across the sector will take us from the drivers for BPE through to the impact on community and occupants.
- EnergieSprong – drivers
- Tom Dollard, PTE – design
- James Warne, WMEBoom – design
- Susie Diamond, Inkling – modelling
- Annie Marston, Hydrock – modelling
- William Box, Carnego Systems – tuning
- Jonathan Webb, Carbon Intelligence – tuning
- Ben How, Engie – construction
- Plymouth Energy Community – occupants and community
By sharing their approaches to BPE and experience in the field, we seek dissemination of ideas and new collaborations.
Please do share details of this event with your colleagues and connections.
Register for FREE on our Eventbrite page:
Time: 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm