- Be a part of an exclusive collective group of expert organisations shaping the building performance landscape
- Be seen as a credible collaborator by Government and other organisations with an interest in this field
- Support engagement with Government in a unified industry approach and have a say in what is proposed as industry standards
- Learn and share knowledge about the latest developments in Building Performance Evaluation (BPE) and gain access to best practice guidance about BPE
Since January 2023, BPN is a programme of the Good Homes Alliance and membership is with that organisation. Pioneer membership offers particular opportunities for organisations with an interest in building performance evaluation - see below.
If you have any questions regarding changes to your membership, please contact email@example.com.
STANDARD MEMBER (FROM £290+vat PER ANNUM)
- An annual conference plus upto 8 events pa, for exchange of knowledge and experience at the discounted rate available to all Good Homes Alliance (GHA) members. Members will be invited to contribute relevant BPE content.
- Project information, research papers, career opportunities promoted via the GHA newsletter, and further through BPN and GHA social media.
- Early opportunity to appear in the register of building performance evaluators that will be made available online in 2023. Discounted rate to remain on the register beyond first year.
- Opportunities for involvement in detailed working groups to explore research and policy development in specific areas, including GHA’s Build Net Zero Now campaign, helping to deliver targeted outputs to accelerate the delivery of net zero housing.
- Free copy of the British Standard for in-use building performance evaluation (BS 40101:2022) while stock available.
PIONEER MEMBER (£1155+vat PER ANNUM)
- Standard GHA member benefits, plus additionally:
- Facilitated partnerships and collaborations between members of GHA’s specialist networks (Vanguard (local authorities), Pathfinder (housing associations), Net Zero Developer) and wider membership which includes architects, consultants, product manufacturers, academia and more, including networking events with GHA client members annually.
- Up to 4 BPN Advisory Group meeting annually. Share ideas, innovations, experience with your peers, and input to BPN activity, research and policy engagement strategy, alongside specialists from beyond the membership.
- Network progress reports including barriers, key findings and success stories
- Knowledge sharing and learning opportunities from exemplar case studies and topical events, workshops and training
- New guidance/research and further development of a library of resources on the GHA Knowledge Base
- Regular press and PR, highlighting achievements of the network and its members
- Advocacy and representation of the network to Government and industry bodies such as the Future Homes Hub.
What your membership pays for
- Convening the BPN Advisory Group, four times annually. An advisory group of BPE experts (in practical application and strategic policy) to promote consistent application of good practice solutions in order to increase demand for BPE.
- Communicate with key audiences and co-ordinate responses to calls for evidence and other policy consultations e.g. The Industrial Strategy; ECO; PAS 2035; Regulatory Bodies, BSI; OFGEM; CEN TC89 & IEA Green Construction Board; the many and various professional institutions; The UK Green Building Council
- Letter writing/lobbying to Government, Future Homes Hub, Homes England, etc and other bodies
- Provide information on current projects and identify their implications, via the GHA newsletter and the project map
- Create a platform for collaboration, providing a hub for networks and links, through web tools, conferences, events and commissioned reports. Once the Resource Hub is delivered, this will be a maintained source of new information, guidance and research on BPE.
- Creation of a register of BPE practitioners. A directory of all our Members, including details of their building performance services.
- Promoting the merits of BPE to a wider audience, particularly through the GHA newsletter, both BPN and GHA social media channels and through the activities of our advocates.