A number of leading experts and business professionals in the construction industry and academia contributed to the Building Performance Network in the period to its launch.
George Martin (Sustainable Development Foundation)
- Jon Bootland (Sustainable Development Foundation)
- Rod Bunn (University College London)
- Prof Chris Gorse (Leeds Beckett University)
- Prof Rajat Gupta (Oxford Brookes University)
- Dr Kerry Mashford OBE
- Prof Paul Ruyssevelt (University College London)
- Prof Will Swan (University of Salford)
From January 2023, BPN is managed by the Good Homes Alliance with support from CIBSE. The management team includes:
- George Martin – Executive Chair
- Jon Bootland – Strategic Advisor
- Dr Laura Morgan Forster – Research and Membership Associate
An advisory panel supports the running of BPN, particularly in forming its policy strategy and direction it activities such as learning events and research projects.
- David Adams (David Adams Consulting)
- Mat Colmer (UKRI)
- BPN Pioneer Members
The advisory panel will invite additional members to provide specific expertise.