Spend an afternoon with the biggest influencers in building performance at the Building Performance Network’s exclusive event in London on Tuesday 10th October, 2017.
Join industry colleagues from organisations including BBA, CIBSE, Mace Group, Saint-Gobain, Skanska, Sustainable Development Foundation, UCL, University of Salford, Willmott Dixon and more to network and pool our thinking on the past, present and future of real building performance, monitoring and recording.
During the afternoon of Tuesday 10th October (2-5pm) at the Saint Gobain Innovation Centre, Great Portland Street, London, we will
- Explore the current state of play regarding BPE
- Identify obstacles in ramping up uptake
- Set priorities for further BPN activity.
Why should you attend?
- To learn what others are doing
- To understand and help develop the future direction of building performance in the UK
- To network with like-minded professionals in the construction sector.
It’s a free, limited number event. We only have a handful of seats left.
“This is the perfect opportunity for industry professionals to come together to critically assess building performance, available data and methodologies”
“The BPN’s stated ambition is to understand and improve performance measurement and to provide access to all through an easily navigable portal. It starts with a consensus among leading players at this event and through joining as a member.”
George Martin, BPN Chief Executive
To book your free place and to receive more information, please email our retained marketing partner email@example.com.